Armstrong Antlers & Anglers will take place at Boardman Park on Saturday, September 14, from 11am until 5pm. Admission is free with a non-perishable food item. Proceeds benefit Second Harvest Food Bank.
The first 200 kids through the gate will receive a free fishing pole. Free activities include:
- Fishing (poles, bait and instruction provided)
- Archery and simulated duck hunting
- Live music by The Red Dust Mountain Boys,
- Cooking demo by Springfield Grille chefs Nick Mileto and BJ Sulka, with free samples
- Meet national pistol champion and History Channel Top Shot celebrity Brian “Gunny” Zins
- Unique items for display and purchase in the Marketplace
- Petting zoo and live birds of prey
- Wildlife display and live snakes
- Wagon rides and nature scavenger hunt
“Thanks to our partnership with Boardman Park, and the generosity of major sponsors Ellsworth Sportsman’s Club, Boardman Subaru and Fish & Field Report, Antlers & Anglers will allow Armstrong to give back to the communities it serves while at the same time promoting a day full of fun, education and sportsmanship for the whole family,” said Krista White, Armstrong marketing coordinator and event director.